Nurture and soothe irritated, stressed skin
Always have masks ready to go with our trio boxes. Comfort irritated, delicate skin with our softening and hydrating Skin-Conditioning Mask. Formulated with a single simple, yet insanely effective ingredient called Gluconolactone, it’s the perfect pick me up for crabby and sensitized skin.
An amazing natural skin moisturizer and texture refiner, Gluconolactone falls into a category of super-gentle exfoliating acids called Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs). But don’t worry - just because it has acid in the name, doesn’t mean it’s harsh at all. It super gently smooths skin texture without aggravating rosacea, eczema, or causing dryness and flaking. It also works as a natural humectant, drawing moisture into the skin for a bouncy, hydrated glow.
Why our mask is different:
Keeping this mask with a completely minimalist formula ensures incredibly effective, targeted.
Designed for sensitive, dry, and mature skin types to improve moisture retention and refine skin texture. Our recommended usage is twice a week for best results.
How to use:
- Apply the mask to clean skin.
- Prepare the mask for use. Pull it out of the package and spread it with the green protective layer on top and the white carrier layer on the bottom. Carefully remove the green protective layer, preferably from the left side of the mask to its right side.
- Carefully moisten the face with lotion or lukewarm water. Pay close attention to nose and face contours.
- Apply the mask with a white inner nanofiber layer on the face, that was protected by the green layer, and spread it smoothly to fit the skin as much as possible. Recommended application is away from the nose with evenly spreading mask across the face.
- Let the mask act for 8 minutes and relax, optimally in lying down position.
- After 8 minutes remove the mask from your face, and wipe away any remaining nanofiber with a damp cotton swab, if any. Before removing the mask, you can additionally moisten it for maximum comfort.
- Your today cosmetic ritual with our mask is done. The beneficial effect of the mask will fully develop within the next hours and days.
- Recommended use of the mask 1-2 times a week. Visible skin improvement already verified after 4-6 applications.
- Gentle exfoliation that doesn’t aggravate sensitive skin
- Deep hydration from within the dermis
- Softens and nourishes skin
- Refines skin texture, reducing pore size and fine lines
Polyvinyl Acetate, Gluconolactone